To Our Valued Associates,
In order try to further contain the spread of the Covid-19 virus, the Ontario Government ordered the mandatory closure of all non-essential workplaces effective, Tuesday, March 24th for a minimum of 14 days.
Following the release of the “Essential Workplaces” list and reviewing documents received from various Construction Associations, its is apparent that our Operations at Cox Construction Limited are classified as “essential services”.
As such, in order to further protect our employees, contractors, suppliers, clients, visitors and our community, Cox Construction Ltd. requests our Employees, Contractors, Suppliers adhere to the following protocols;
- Avoid attending the Office, Shop and Jobsites unless it is absolutely necessary
- If you must attend the Office, please follow the protocols posted in the Reception Area
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Practice Social Distancing, maintain a distance of approximately 6 feet (2 meters)
- Avoid hand to hand contact (shaking hands, sharing personal items…)
- If you feel ill or have had contact with a person showing symptoms, please stay at home
- Use teleconferencing, Skype or other forms of electronic communication
- Truck Drivers will not be required to sign Load Tickets until further notice
Cox Construction Ltd. will continue to monitor developments and react as appropriate in the best interest of all concerned. Thank you in advance for your support and consideration at this time.
Dan Ferguson CHSC
Manager of Compliance and Safety
Cox Construction Limited